- No returns or exchanges unless a product is damaged or there are extenuating circumstances. Please reach out to us if you have an issue with your order so we may consider a return or exchange on a case by case basis. Returns or exchanges may result in restocking fees, partial refunds, or buyer paying shipping fees.
- International orders may incur customs fees. It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay these fees, and Clammy Heart is not liable for any importing charges that may occur.
- Occasionally, USPS will stop updating International tracking once an order reaches its destination country. Please track your order through your countries post (i.e. Canada Post, Royal Mail) for more accurate updates.
- Please be considerate of our shop’s preorder system. In stock items will ship within one week, and preorder items may take up to 12 weeks. Everything is embroidered according to order number, so the earlier you order during a restock the sooner your order will ship.
- Recreation or copying of any Clammy Heart designs is strictly prohibited. All designs, whether illustrated or embroidered, are property of Clammy Heart.
Your information belongs to you.
We carefully analyze what types of information we need to provide our services, and we try to limit the information we collect to only what we really need. Where possible, we delete or anonymize this information when we no longer need it. When building and improving our products, our engineers work closely with our privacy and security teams to build with privacy in mind. In all of this work our guiding principle is that your information belongs to you, and we aim to only use your information to your benefit.
If a third party requests your personal information, we will refuse to share it unless you give us permission or we are legally required. When we are legally required to share your personal information, we will tell you in advance, unless we are legally forbidden.
Many of the merchants and partners using Shopify do not have the benefit of a dedicated privacy team, and it is important to us to help them meet their privacy obligations. To do this, we try to build our products and services so they can easily be used in a privacy-friendly way. We also provide detailed FAQs, documentation and whitepapers covering the most important privacy topics, and respond to privacy-related questions we receive.